Welcome to My Official Web Page!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Greek Swag Contest Ends Tomorrow!
I'm back! Due to a case of super jet lag (I was up at 1AM doing laundry) I'm waiting to post pictures from Crete, but you've still got one day left to enter to win some awesome Greek stuff (as seen in the picture).
The super-easy rules:
1. Follow my blog.
2. Leave a comment on this post (or the original contest post) with your email address.
3. Take a wild guess as to which historical era my third book is going to tackle. All eras are fair game!
4. Want an extra entry? Blog about the contest and you can have a second guess!
The winner will be the person who guesses the correct historical era first.
1. A copy of Alcestis by Katharine Beutner. (A retelling of a classic Greek myth.)
2. $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card.
3. Some serious Greek swag. I picked up a handmade oxidized bronze Greek horse statue by artist Ch. Sklavenitis and some yummy thyme honey. (Great on baklava!)
The winner will be announced on July 22nd. Until then, happy entries and happy writing!