I've been tagged by Amalia for the latest round of blogosphere tag. Yay!
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
1. Just married
2. Just bought our first house
3. Graduating with my Master's
4. Going to Egypt for the first time
5. Working as a tour director in Alaska
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
2. Still living in my dream house
3. Traveling to Machu Picchu, Angor Wat, Morocco, Istanbul, and Egypt (not in the same trip)
4. Still teaching, but maybe part-time to accommodate my writer's schedule ;)
5. Writing Book ???
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
1. Working on RELUCTANT QUEEN
2. Run 2 miles
3. Hanging out with the three-year-old monkey
4. Planting hanging baskets
5. Baking grapefruit pecan bread
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Red wine
2. Chocolate covered pretzels
3. Spicy picante cashews
4. Fresh guacamole- I eat it almost every day.
5. Fresh tomatoes from my garden
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Travel the world
2. Build a killer wine cellar
3. Buy a villa in Italy and spend January-April there. I like winter, but not six months of it.
4. Donate a chunk of change to St. Jude's. Or build a library. Or both.
5. Buy my own island. Just because I could.
The rules are that I must pass the Tag along to 5 Bloggers I admire....
1. Dawn Simon at Plotting and Scheming
2. Guinevere at This Is Not My Day Job
3. Aubrie at Flutey Words
4. Laurel at Laurel's Leaves
5. VR Barkowski at VR Barkowski: A Writer's Blog
And I apologize if any of you have been tagged already. I'm out of the loop after my unplugged week!