Okay, I don't have a recommended blog for you today because my internet connection is all wonky and my links aren't working. Curses on the Internet gremlins!
However, I have something almost as good- Student Metaphors & Analogies!
1. His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.
2. The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
3. McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty Bag filled with vegetable soups.
4. Even in his last years, Grandpappy had a mind like a steel trap only one that had been left out so long, it had rusted shut.
5. Shots rang out, as shots are known to do.
Do you have a favorite today? I love #4, but #5 makes me chuckle too.
And a word of caution: Watch out for the internet gremlins!